Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am wanting the “read this entry” to open up the article page not to display the article beneath the slider.
    Can someone tell me how I can achieve this?

Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

The “Link Read This Entry” and link on Image are showing the detail article page, I’m not sure what you are implying about “Open Article page” of your mentioned here.

You can give me the URL of your site with illustrated screenshot. I will be happy to help you out.

siltala Friend

Hi,

The site is offline but when there is an article that is a menu item the link opens in a new page. When the article is from a category blog page the article displays under the content slider on the homepage.
    I would like for them all to open in a new page without making menu items.

1. screenshot
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Which JA Templates are you working on? I guess it is JA Bookshop template, you can try to use this way

Open templates/ja_bookshop/html/mod_jacontentslider/default.php file

Change

<div class="ja-slidereadmore"> <a href="<?php echo $link;?>" class="btn btn-primary"><?php echo JTEXT::_('READMORE');?></a> </div>

To

<div class="ja-slidereadmore"> <a href="<?php echo $link.'?tmpl=component';?>" class="btn btn-primary" target="_blank"><?php echo JTEXT::_('READMORE');?></a> </div>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum