Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi dear joomlart teamate,

Here is my question how can I make a link on intro image on the blog category layout.

I’ve tried your suggestion base on blog_item.php with is a file doesn’t existe on JA Brisk, so I’ve copied from Joomla/components/com_content/views/category/templ

so it’s called override?

whatever it doesn’t work, any suggestion may be really helpful.

If that’s possible I would like make article-intro clearfix class as a link, by clicking, user can read the
    article,

Could you quote the file and code to change plz!

Big thanks and best regards.

woodsworks Friend

<em>@woodsworks 402672 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi dear joomlart teamate,

Here is my question how can I make a link on intro image on the blog category layout.

I’ve tried your suggestion base on blog_item.php with is a file doesn’t existe on JA Brisk, so I’ve copied from Joomla/components/com_content/views/category/templ

so it’s called override?

whatever it doesn’t work, any suggestion may be really helpful.

If that’s possible I would like make article-intro clearfix class as a link, by clicking, user can read the
    article,

Could you quote the file and code to change plz!

Big thanks and best regards.</blockquote>

BY the way can I edit directly default.php in //ja_brisk/html/mod_K2content/

Saguaros Moderator

Hi woodsworks,

In order to override com_content or K2 content, you can copy based file of component you want to override to associated folder in this JA Brisk template.

– With

<blockquote>Joomla/components/com_content/views/category/templ</blockquote>

you can copy file blog_item.php to: templatesja_briskhtmlcom_contentcategory folder

– The same for K2 content module, you copy to: templatesja_briskhtmlmod_k2_contentDefault folder (‘Default’ here is layout you use for this module).

Hope this makes senses.

woodsworks Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    I’ve done what you indicated, but I lose my K2 template style. any ideas?

Saguaros Moderator

There maybe something wrong with that overridden code, please check it again 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum