Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

In the Mageia template I notice the first two menu items in the main menu are not clickable in Firefox. They work in IE

I just started working on this template and just noticed this. Has anyone else had this problem with Mageia?

Thanks,
    cnd
    http://internethostserver.com/~property/index.php
    view in firefox to see error

scotty Friend

The DIV from JA-scroll is covering it (that mod above it with the scrolling text)

You need to open that mod in the module manager and in the parameters reduce the height (currently 328px) to about 170px.

cndglobal Friend

scotty
    Thanks for taking a look.

I hesitated in responding because I can’t see where you set the height.
    I went to:
    Extensions>Module Manager>Main Menu
    Once there I did not see anywhere to set the height,
    Did I go to the wrong place?

scotty Friend

cndglobal;121660Did I go to the wrong place?

Yes.

It’s the module published to the ‘User5’ position and it’s type is JA_newsflash.

You will see on the right in parameters a ‘height of DIV’ setting or something similar. Change it to 170px.

cndglobal Friend

Scotty
    Thanks so much for that help. I will click best answer and THANK YOU gladly.

JA is the best place to work with joomla because of all the smart and helpful folks like you.

Thanks again!
    cnd

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cndglobal 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum