Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,
    I have several questions. I already take a lot of time figuring the below questions. Hope somebody could help me.. TIA 🙂
    1.) Is this possible? <blockquote>when I click on a link in an article it will display all the categories in my website?</blockquote>
    2.) How to remove “Designed by JoomlArt.com.” in footer?..:) (if it is just possible :))

Thanks in Advance guys.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

@jamhulk
    1. if you want to add a link in article that will open all your category list. you need a create a menu (type> list all categories )
    and add the link in your article where you want to show it.

for 2. The first 2 lines (Copyright and Joomla!) are in module footer, position footer. The last 2 lines (Bootstrap & Font Awesome) are in footer block (templates/purity_iii/tpls/block/footer.php).

As Purity III is a free template, you are allowed to edit / remove all the copyrights as you wish. However it’s always recommenced to keep the JoomlArt copyright as the credit is due to our development team.

jamhulk Friend

Hi Sir,
    Thank you very much for your reply. in number
    1.) I get it that I should have a “menu” first before I can linked it to any of my article. but what I am trying to do sir is that linking a page that contains all the categories without making a menu. Can I still do that sir?
    For number
    2.) I just wonderin if it can be remove. but of course its nice to have it there. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jamhulk 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum