Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cheers,

In the template manager I’ve change the Popup View to NO. I have articles defined as Image with the content animation “rotate x or rotate y”. When I hoover the article with mouse I get the mouse pointer like I’m over a link but the only way I get inside the article is clicking on the article title. I tested the same situation with the Popup View to YES and the whole box works as a link to the article. How can I get the same behaviour with the option “Popup view” assign to NO ?

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

I just tried to install this template in my end and when disabling “Popup View” feature, the whole box still works as a link to article.

The only difference when disabling here is that after you click the whole box, it will direct you to articles details page instead of displaying in a popup.

Kindly check again and if possible, post a URL to your site here so that we can take a look

projectosglobais Friend

I have this http://www.projectosglobais.com/projectos/fixel/ it’s setup only with the sample data.

If you chek the article “Selena Gomez and PSY Rebound on Social 50 Chart” you see what I’m saying. When you click over the box it doesn’t do nothing it will only direct you to articles details page if you click in the article link.

Saguaros Moderator

You can take a backup of your site and try to apply this way:

– Open file: templatesja_fixelhtmlcom_contentfeatureddefault_item_images.php

– Line 47:

<div class="item-desc back"">

change to this:

<div class="item-desc back" onclick="window.location.href='<?php echo $link; ?>';">

P/s: this will be applied for featured image articles only

projectosglobais Friend

Hi,

That worked for me.
    Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  projectosglobais 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum