Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

on http://www.isfsports.eu under Resources for organizers under Event management an then under Navigation Checklist I have a link to an article called Navigation Checklist. In the Menu Navigation Management is defined as a Single Article.

When you click on Event Management you will see that single article. If you then click on Navigation Checklist in the article, it will open the Navigation Checklist Article. So far so good.

If you then click on Navigation Management in the breadcrumbs it will show you more than one article in that category. Why is this view different from the view when I click on the menu? I only want to one article like when I click on the menu.

Sherlock Friend

Hi isfsports,

I think it works properly and that’s the default behavior of the joomla breadcrumbs module, you can check in a default joomla template (that come with a fresh joomla installation ) to see the same.

I also do not see any different with the view when I clicked on the menu? Two of those Navigation Management are pointing to the same view 🙂

isfsports Friend

Thank you for your response. The views however are different. When you click on the menu you only see a list, in the bredcrumbs there is an additional articla in front of the list.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@isfsports 326446 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for your response. The views however are different. When you click on the menu you only see a list, in the bredcrumbs there is an additional articla in front of the list.</blockquote>

Okay isfsports,

That’s a little bit strange but regarding the breadcrumbs module it’s working properly 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum