Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, how prevent the links on the images of a single module JA Content Slider Module without disable other links modules JA Content Slider Module installed on my website.

module or remove links on images

1. Capture
    Ninja Lead Moderator

To remove the link on each image, you can follow this workaround:

Open the modules/mod_jacontentslider/helper.php file, find and remove this code (around line 650)

$image = '<a href="' . $link . '" title="" class="ja-image">' . $image . '</a>';

reg12 Friend

yes I already tried that but it disables all modules and I do not want to disable the links on this single module and not the others thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@reg12 420761 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes I already tried that but it disables all modules and I do not want to disable the links on this single module and not the others thank you</blockquote>

Please pm me admin and FTP credentials of your site, I will help to check directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@reg12 420761 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes I already tried that but it disables all modules and I do not want to disable the links on this single module and not the others thank you</blockquote>

I have fixed the problem directly on your site. Those are steps my workaround

+ Go to admin site -> Module Manager -> Opca et organismes(JA ContentSlider) module -> Advance tabs add disable_link class into Module Class Suffix options, see the screenshot

+ Create templates/ja_obelisk/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.disable_link .ja-contentslider-center-wrap a.ja-image {
    pointer-events: none;
    }

Let me know if it helps

1. disable_link
    reg12 Friend

merci beaucoup pour votre aide

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  reg12 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum