Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Trying to understand this template I had a stop when I tried to build a link from a title of a block because in the context menu I found only the # option letting me only to write directly. How can I make a link to a content? Is there not a window dialogue letting me to select among my contents?
    TIA

bgilbers Friend

I was able to create a link by first copying the link in the menu and pasting it in the block. The issue I have is the link looks like it works but the content of the article does not show up.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

Did you try the Anchor tag feature?

For example, I have a Countdown block and add a anchor tag called countdown: http://prntscr.com/ekziuw

In a menu item, add #countdown to the Link option: http://prntscr.com/ekzjhq

Then when you click this menu item, it will jump to countdown block.

You can give it a try.

Regards

bgilbers Friend

Thank you for your replay. I’m not trying to link to items on the page. I’m trying to link to a different page and when I do the click sends me to the page but it is blank. Nothing displays.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you update the URL and Admin login info so I can take a look?

Also tell me the block and the page you wish to link to.

Regards

adminjlf Friend

i’m facing the same issue… trying to use the "Link" option to redirect user to a different page on the website.
    Did someone found a solution ?

Saguaros Moderator

@adminjlf: kindly share the credentials of your site via private reply and the place you want to add the link. I will take a look.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum