Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

How can I give link to the title in slideshow like in demo?

1. Clipboard02
    swissa Friend

The forum is a mine of information – a very simple search in the Rave forum gave this – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-give-link-to-the-banner-description/

Is that what you were looking for?

Otherwise every template has a full tutorial with settings – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/userguide-ja-rave-template-for-joomla-2-5/

glenng Friend

Thanks for your reply. I tried but it doesn’t work… I don’t know if I miss something…

TomC Moderator

<em>@glenng 312478 wrote:</em><blockquote>

How can I give link to the title in slideshow like in demo?</blockquote>
    So you’re saying the heading title does not link to the relative image?

If so, you can try the following syntax within your Slideshow module parameters . . .

<h2 class=”contentheading”>Welcome to JA Rave</h2><p class=”article-slideshow”>Add Your Description Here</p>
    <div class=”more”><a href=”#”>Read Full Article..</a></div>

You can add your link with the <a href=”yourlink“>

Another “compare-and-learn” method would be to utilize JA’s DEMO BUILDER as a tool to review the settings/configurations within our demo version against your own – to try and see if, perhaps, there is something you may not have seen/noticed.

glenng Friend

Thanks! I used the code below and it worked:

<a href=”LINK” style=”color:white”>
    XKeep going. Keep giving. Keep engaging.
    </a>

TomC Moderator

CONGRATS – GREAT JOB !!!

All the best with your continuing site development.

glenng Friend

Thanks a lot!

Luiz FernandoMolina Friend

I pasted the example glenng posted. It works but the mouse won´t change its fomat indicating that there is a links there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luiz FernandoMolina 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum