Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hello im using ja_erica quickstart in joomla 1.5.20
    I see perfect the home but when i go to typography, doesnt hide normaly appear like this
    http://awesomescreenshot.com/04aspw11
    I dont know if i forget something or I really have a problem.
    If I put the in the menu, typography with the star default, I see perfect:confused:
    now I cant see home:confused:

Saguaros Moderator

Did you you turn on the Joomla SEL ? if so, please choose 3 “yes” for three 3 parameters in the “Global Setting”
    Search Engine Friendly URLs Yes
    Use Apache mod_rewrite Yes
    Add suffix to URLs No

and access the host rename file htaccess.txt to .htaccess

and then pls test this issue again.

If you could not resolve this issue, please provide me the link to your site and administrator account, i would like to check the issue indetail

don german Friend

Hello now I really have a problem, because even with the modification of the parameter still appear: Oops! This link appears to be broken.
    (into the template)(between items of the menu)(inside the page)
    Please help.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@don german 192584 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello now I really have a problem, because even with the modification of the parameter still appear: Oops! This link appears to be broken.
    (into the template)(between items of the menu)(inside the page)
    Please help.</blockquote>

Please kindly provide me the link to your site and the administrator account i would like to check this issue on your site

don german Friend

I fix it. the problem: the site was in bad position into the server. I put it like sitename/1 into the public_html.
    now i reinstall joomla directly in correct directory.
    Sorry:-[

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  don german 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum