Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello ther i got a online game websites , the website got Pr3 , Alexa 600k , Who want a link exchange?

eship Friend

Hi ovidius!
    I come from VietNam!
    My website is: http://hongsamhanquoc.net
    My website is top ten all keyword about sam han quoc (Korea ginseng) in google.com.vn
    Do you want to exchange?

vietnamurl1 Friend

I think PR does not currently have much value as the previous day. Talking to the website is PR = with your PR, but the value was not equal to you. So be careful when exchanging links. I found this site by checking this http://www.yeswebsites.com

jololanes Friend

Well to be honest, I dont think that link exchanges work in these days. I would say that maybe 3 way le will work, but I heard it doesnt give as much link juice as it used to.

shriyakaif Friend

I would love to but unfortunately my site has a PR 0 :(.

adela01 Friend

We now need to exchange an appropriate link for now google has changed a number of algorithms.

adela01 Friend

According to the exchange of intelligence should have appropriate links links spread too

dominiquem Friend

Usually 1 hop link exchanges are not good in terms of SEO. But it is better if we could do a 3 way link exchange from my PR 3 blog. Let me know if you are interested.

adela01 Friend

I think the value of link exchange is still there but with only smaller amounts

thedigger Friend

Do you have any evidence? Link Exchange still works. But you must be choosy. You must link exchange with relevant websites not with link farms. I do link exchange and seen link exchange still works for us.

<em>@vietnamurl1 233872 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think PR does not currently have much value as the previous day. Talking to the website is PR = with your PR, but the value was not equal to you. So be careful when exchanging links. I found this site by checking this http://www.yeswebsites.com</blockquote>

sharrons Friend

In terms of SEO, 1 hop links are advised to be avoided. Link exchanges will allow Google to know that you are manipulating links and are not natural.

At the same time that does not mean link exchanges are useless. Link exchanges are ok as advised by Matt Cutts – Head of Web Spam Team, Google. They do give good link juice when you have links exchanges with a niche related site.

michelsmith Friend

Hi,

link exchange is ok but better u do 3 way link exchange.

deviana Friend

I have 3 website if you want link exchange PM me

Rumah Dijual (PR 3)
    Bali Property (PR 2)
    Mobil Bekas (PR 1)

ocean1118 Friend

my web site:mlb snapback hats the website now do much seo,you can search google for linkdomain link to search;)

elmanarah Friend

<em>@ovidius 227404 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello ther i got a online game websites , the website got Pr3 , Alexa 600k , Who want a link exchange?</blockquote>
    LinkExchange If you can do like 30-40 exchange like it from relevant sites only is fine and a good idea but buddies do not over do it.Once you start increasing it to 100+ even from different pages it will surely be turned against you rather than in Favor.
    Google Manual time is their 24/7 dealing with spam and assuring quality improvement.Make your link profiles as natural as you can.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  byrmtuncer 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum