Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

HI friends…
    Please help me..
    I am a student, new to Joomla, making my first joomla project, I need a link exchange extension..
    I have just searched it on extensions.joomla.com, there i got linx (link exchange joomla extension).
    This is an excellent extension but not working correctly, like when someone submit his link after getting verified, an email is generated to him about his link is submitted, but no email is reaching to the administrator (as per it is wriitten in linx details), if admin will not get the details, then how would he get to know, he has got the one link to approve.
    Please someone help me with this extension or suggest me some new extension to use (which works like linx, simple to use etc).
    Thanks.
    God bless you..
    Marry XMAS in Advance..

You can download linx from here http://www.notwebdesign.com/downloads/index.html (But u need to login just 2-3 steps)
    Please help. Please reply Early..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hbk_star2006 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum