Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good morning,

I am attempting to apply styling to one menu item. Following the docs, and what turned up in a Google Search, I have tried entering a class on the "Link CSS Style" option under Menu -> Link Type.

I then placed the CSS code in the template.css file.

My problem is that when inspecting the front end with both Firefox Firebug and Chrome dev tools, this class is not actually being applied to the menu item.

I’ve spent about 4 hours trying to make this happen, so I am turning to this forum for ideas.

I’ve tried this with other menu items as well to no avail. Is this a known bug? Am I doing something obviously incorrect?

If the class was there on the menu item HTML but didn’t work I would chalk it up my bad CSS, but the perplexing part is that it isn’t showing up.

I’ve also tried placing it on "Additional Class" under Menu -> Parameters (JA Extended) with no change.

Any help or ideas is appreciated! Screenshot attached.

1. website-screenshot
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA extended is not in T3.
    You can add class and post the URL here.

mmurphy Friend

That is the issue that the class will not add.

It is added into the Link CSS Style box, but it is not rendering out to HTML.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check it with default Joomla template and see hoe it goes also share the URL of page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum