Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have three issues which I would like to help me if possible.

1. I created a megamenu for the Product menu item, please check: http://www.iapchem.org/inspirion_dev_qs/index.php. There is a list of submenu items in four columns. But the line height is too high. How can I control it?

2. Contact us page. I would like to remove those facebook, twitter and google buttons. How can I do that?

3. I would like to have a control on the actual Contact form. Specifically, I would like to add fields, field names etc. How can I do that? Is it possible to add captcha?

Best,

Zoran

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Zoran,

1) May I know line height of which element in megamenu that you want to change? kindly share screenshot of how you want it should be so I can check.

2) You can go to Admin > Components > Contact > open contact > Display tab and hide the Contact Links option: http://prntscr.com/igu6d7

3) This is default form of Joomla contact component, if you want to have the ability to customize the form, you can seek for a 3rd party extension for contact form in Joomla extensions directory.

Regards

zmand13 Friend

Thank you very much for your response.

As for the point no.1 I am attaching the screenshot where the megamenu is displayed. You will notice that there is 5 columns each of each has several grouped items. First column has 11 items and the second 12 items. In principle megamenu works fine but I would like to decrease space between items in columns. It looks like it is double spacing now. Could I control it somehow?

1. Screenshot-2018-02-19-18.24.58
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try with this custom CSS:

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li {
        line-height: 0.5;
    }

add into the file: root/templates/ja_company (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)

and change to the value which suits your need.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum