Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

How do I force a line break in an article title?
    For example, if I wanted to have all the article titles on this page take two lines each, how do I force a line break?
    and then so under the title name of the item i want there to be no space before the material the item is made of like:

Pilgub Jateng

Blusukan ke Pasar, Cagub Bibit Waluyo Beli Apel & Asyik Foto Bareng

instead of:

Pilgub Jateng

rumahcsr Friend

<em>@rumahcsr 372830 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I force a line break in an article title?
    For example, if I wanted to have all the article titles on this page take two lines each, how do I force a line break?
    and then so under the title name of the item i want there to be no space before the material the item is made of like:

Pilgub Jateng

instead of:

Pilgub Jateng
    Blusukan ke Pasar, Cagub Bibit Waluyo Beli Apel & Asyik Foto Bareng</blockquote>

I hope got some answer programmer or Joomlart Developer, about this question

“NEED ASAP, Please”

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid you can not do that. I found from joomla forum and find the same with your expectation: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=309556

You should also raise this in the Joomla forum, you might get better answers there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum