Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have the following issue. My website has an image showing a map of all the lots in a subdivision. There are 130 of them and I want to place a marker on each of the lots so that on hover they display a popup window showing the appropriate house. I managed to successfully do it for 123 lots. However any attempt now to add a new marker for the remaining 7 lots produces a save error with a JSON error message. Also, the page with the Hotspot image stops being available altogether. The only way out of this is to restore the database from backup. Then I am back to 123 markers and everything works, as shown here:

http://www.westchesterglens.us/index.php/lots-houses

So, my question is – would there be a hardwired limit of the number of markers in a single image? If not, what could be causing this issue and is there any way around it?

Thanks,

Andrzej

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please share the complete error details with screenshot, It can be from your server
    as there is the limit of PHP values on the server to execute the commands.

Regards

jedrus@wratislavia.net Friend

Thank you for your response.

The only error screenshots I can send are the message which shows up immediately after a failed save operation and the page which shows up after then trying to access the page with the Hotspot image. Also, after this happens, the rest of the site works fine, but trying to get to the JA Hotspot module results in the same error message as shown in the first attachment.

1. error1
    2. error2
    jedrus@wratislavia.net Friend

I forgot to attach a copy of my database in the state right after the failed save operation. Perhaps this will help.

1. heydukus_wg.sql_.zip
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share FTP details and site super user details in Private reply.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum