Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello

I want to shorten the length of slideshow to two columns (measuring with number of columns under it) and ad one more module to its right. I wonder if anybody know how to do it.

thanks
    Turgut

Sherlock Friend

Dear turgut !

You can do it following some steps below :

1.Open index.php file in templates/ja_nerine folder, find following code section at about line 179 :

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="slideshow" />

change to :

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="slideshow" />
    <div id="right_slide">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="user10" />
    </div>

2. Open template.css file , find following code section at about line 1353 :

div#ja-slideshow-wrap {
    background: #4F4F4F;
    border: 3px solid #CACACC;
    overflow:hidden;
    width:98%;
    }

change to :

div#ja-slideshow-wrap {
    background: #4F4F4F;
    border: 3px solid #CACACC;
    width:65%;
    }

3. Add following code section to template.css file :

#right_slide {
    background:#4F4F4F none repeat scroll 0 0;
    border:3px solid #CACACC;
    width:20%;
    }

turgut Friend

Dear Hain

The URL is here http://www.cukurova-idek.org. It seems there is some issues that it did not shrinked the slideshow.

I guess user10 is created for the location right to slide show. But how do we define module location in Joomla 1.5 you may recall in Joomla1.01 we were adding a new name for module location into a list.

Thanks for the help

Turgut

turgut Friend

Hello

I managed to correct it but when I added a module to module position user10, the content appear under Slideshow, not inline with Slideshow and on its right. I wanted to create a module similar to user 1 and 2 below but adjacent to Slideshow on its right.

Turgut

Sherlock Friend

Dear turgut !

Please open ja.slideshow.css file in templates/ja_nerine/css folder, find following code section at about line 10 :

div#ja-slideshowwrap {
    }

change to :

div#ja-slideshowwrap {
    float:left;
    }

turgut Friend

Hain

Great thank you!

Turgut

turgut Friend

Hain

Do you know how to remove icon.gif from the title of the module on moduel position user10.

Turgut

Sherlock Friend

Dear turgut !

– Please go to admin >> extensions >> module manager >> select user10 module
    – On right panel you set for module class suffix to “-blank”.

turgut Friend

Hain

Really appriciate this. Thanks again.

Turgut

turgut Friend

Hello Hani

I had some diificulties with Joomla 1.5 and some components and modules and reverted back joomla 1.0. I need to do two things on ja-nerine template for Joomla 1.0
    1. again shorten slideshow and ad another module to its right. I was able to manage to shorten the slideshow but unable to create anotherr module to its right
    2. Also for menus and bottom four module colors I want to use different colour than the four colours come with template. I tried to modify one of the color css file but could not change colors on the web site.
    Thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  turgut 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum