Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello good people of Joomlart and the community. I know I have been rather absent here lately but thankfully I can see in the new template that I am stil listed as a friend! 😎

Thanks for that. Seen this template now and I like it a lot. Very nice integration of a gallery into a template. As always I am already looking forward to the next release and anxiously await what will be next!

Hopefully the next thing will be something extraordinary, something special, something “the world hasn’t seen yet”.

Cheers

Michael Casha Friend

Yeah, I was surprised as well. I went through and I’m like oh this is awesome and then.. what the.. my link.. OMG.. 🙂

We’re all friends at JoomlArt 🙂 Nice to have you back Erik.

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;36440Hello good people of Joomlart and the community. I know I have been rather absent here lately but thankfully I can see in the new template that I am stil listed as a friend! 😎

Thanks for that. Seen this template now and I like it a lot. Very nice integration of a gallery into a template. As always I am already looking forward to the next release and anxiously await what will be next!

Hopefully the next thing will be something extraordinary, something special, something “the world hasn’t seen yet”.

Cheers

Nice to see you around Erik

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ShannonN 36448 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice to see you around Erik</blockquote>
    I see you’re pretty much back in action too, which is great to see. Although you’ve well and truly lost your leap in posts hehe 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 36440 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello good people of Joomlart and the community. I know I have been rather absent here lately but thankfully I can see in the new template that I am stil listed as a friend! 😎

Cheers</blockquote>

Welcome back Erik, we have been missing you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum