Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi folks. First posting here and looking forward to using the great JA Zibal template. I have a question:

I used the LightThumb mambot on a different website/template to show images bigger over the top of the template and would like to use it on JZ. However I’ve installed as directed (see below) but it does not work. Maybe I’ve missed something. Could someone give me advice on this? Much appreciated.

rlee

Installation:
    If you want use the lightbox popup you will have to add the following lines to your template, above closing </head>-tag:

<script type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site; ?>/mambots/content/lightThumb/prototype.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site; ?>/mambots/content/lightThumb/scriptaculous.js?load=effects”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site; ?>/mambots/content/lightThumb/lightbox.js”></script>
    <link href=”<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site; ?>/mambots/content/lightThumb/lightbox.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>

richard4 Friend

Fixed it! Not sure how I did it. Think it fixed itself. Thanks anyway. rlee

Hung Dinh Friend

Glad you did it Richard!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum