Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve been a member of Joomlart in the past. From a limited perspective, I can only say that Teline IV and the t3 framework runs slower than some of the other frameworks. Gantry. Helix. Etc.

I think that one way that performance in site loading and overall functionality is concerned, Joomlart should develop a compiler that autoupdates for specific time frames, and finally displays compiled pages for the speediest load times possible.

The component would have to generate html, xhtml and html5 pages, while joomla is the development tool behind the product, rather than being the product itself.

Is that possible?

Walt

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  coalitionguy.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  coalitionguy.

Change the world one step at a time.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The site speed depends on different factors like server configurations, page size, content, external style,js.
    In T3 there is an option for the compression js and css.
    Here is tutorual heps oyu to speedup Joomla site.
    For a sepcial etension, sorry we do not have such extenisons as we added the compression option inside T3 while we reglaraly wroking on optimisation of code in everty update.
    I Will also share your feedback with concern team.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum