Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’d like to use a lightbox feature having JA slideshow as a big thumbnailer thing providing some basic info using mouse over description.
    Is it possible to use the classic rel=”lightbox” in the Description text box?

I used this but nothing happened:

Should I give up?

abzdesign Friend

I would also like to know how to do this…lightbox functionality from clicking on an image within JA Slideshow would be ultimate!

Has anyone been able to get this to work?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@tranaee 126028 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’d like to use a lightbox feature having JA slideshow as a big thumbnailer thing providing some basic info using mouse over description.
    Is it possible to use the classic rel=”lightbox” in the Description text box?

I used this but nothing happened:

Should I give up?</blockquote>

=> I am sorry but this module does not support your idea. I am afraid that you have to handle at your end. I am sorry for not being of much help in the case

David Porré Friend

Hello,

I would also like to open the slideshow links in a lightbox. I’m using the slideshow to show folder images my links are pointing to an other image.
    Has somebody got this working ?

I’m using JA Slideshow module for Joomla! 2.5 with Ja Orisite template.

There’s an option to open with target blank in slideshow administration, but not lightbox. This would be just great !

Hoping for answers,
    Best regards,
    David aka Shapes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  David Porré 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum