Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Well I have to say I love this theme and since it was released I have ported what I had using the JA Rutile theme and looks pretty darn good! 😀

But I need to provide a lighter version for those who don’t like reading white on black… has there been a template.css created for basic white with black text or similar colors?

Thanks and great job guys

Peter Matra Friend

I have been thinking about the same thing- I would love to see something in a lighter color. Perhaps I will make one that’s lighter on the eyes when I have sometime. I get this feeling I am going to get slammed with work within the next two weeks….

Reading white is difficult although I love the look!

bennitos Friend

This is really simple to get just change the background images for all the boxes and change the overall background.

Background images:
    /images/trans-bg1.png
    /images/corner-tl.png
    /images/corner-br.png

Peter Matra Friend

Yeah, it’s not to bad. I just have to change the CSS quite a bit. I am working on a light tan version which requires all of the text and transparent backs to be changed. (I hope that’s ok with JA) I am also a bit of a perfectionist and minimalist. The backs on Uvite are a little too intense for me.

QUESTION: I have no clue how to package a template?? I have it on my local with JoomlaPC. I thought I should just unpack the uvite and pack it back up. Any other ideas?

Peter

bennitos Friend

<em>@petermatra 91926 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yeah, it’s not to bad. I just have to change the CSS quite a bit. I am working on a light tan version which requires all of the text and transparent backs to be changed. (I hope that’s ok with JA) I am also a bit of a perfectionist and minimalist. The backs on Uvite are a little too intense for me.

QUESTION: I have no clue how to package a template?? I have it on my local with JoomlaPC. I thought I should just unpack the uvite and pack it back up. Any other ideas?

Peter</blockquote>

I recommend joomlapack to transfer from your localhost to your web host.

You will find it here:
    http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1606/Itemid,35/

export/import

hazmibm Friend

Yepp would be nice if the there were a variety of lighter theme… not too dark..

anyhow, I love this template..

😎

Peter Matra Friend

Joomlapack is awesome, but I meant pack it in a zip so I don’t have to an enter site. It would be good if I can make a lighter version and pack it for installation to a current site via the user panel in Joomla. It would make it easier than having people to manually add things. I am just interested because I am a curious guy…

I feel this could be a copyright violation…and moderators out there reading this?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Peter Matra 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum