Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I want to design my proper logo.
    With that programmes and font can create the letters that are used in logo of Templates ?

whouse Friend

<em>@carlucci 11141 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to design my proper logo.
    With that programmes and font can create the letters that are used in logo of Templates ?</blockquote>

If I understand you correctly, you need the font used in your template. You need to download the source zip file. It contains all the layered images and the fonts, or at least most of the fonts. A few, from what I understand, are not included for free but almost all are. Check the download area under the template you are using and you should be able to download the source zip from there. Once you have that downloaded, you can unzip it and then install the fonts for your specific template and then use it in Photoshop to design your customized logo.

carlucci Friend

<em>@whouse 11142 wrote:</em><blockquote>If I understand you correctly, you need the font used in your template. You need to download the source zip file. It contains all the layered images and the fonts, or at least most of the fonts. A few, from what I understand, are not included for free but almost all are. Check the download area under the template you are using and you should be able to download the source zip from there. Once you have that downloaded, you can unzip it and then install the fonts for your specific template and then use it in Photoshop to design your customized logo.</blockquote>

I refer to these letters: “Ja Utahia” for examples .

I want to design other letters: for examples Carlucci.

But not that type and font must use.
    I imagine that the program must be the Fireworks.

itguy Friend

The source files are PSD files. Photoshop. I saw a post about a conversion to fireworks but I don’t recall which template that was for.

carlucci Friend

Thank you of any way

ErikThorsen Friend

The conversion is indeed for the JA UTahia. So you can download them. Just browse through the forum and you will find it. Otherwise, just use Photoshop ( which is my preferred editing software )

itguy Friend

Thanks for clarifying the template that was converted Erik. I’m with you, I prefer editing in Photoshop as well.

carlucci Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 11147 wrote:</em><blockquote>The conversion is indeed for the JA UTahia. So you can download them. Just browse through the forum and you will find it. Otherwise, just use Photoshop ( which is my preferred editing software )</blockquote>

I want to use the Photoshop, probably I do not explain well.
    Only I need to know where I find the type of letters.

ErikThorsen Friend

You can see in the photoshop file, there are several layers. ( or folders ) You can even “right click” on the letters you want to modify and select that layer. Then you can click on the “text type” icon in the left hand palette and click again on the correct layer. That way you cna change the letters into whatever you want, and even change the font type, size, color and so on. Hope this explained it a bit better?

whouse Friend

<em>@carlucci 11150 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to use the Photoshop, probably I do not explain well.
    Only I need to know where I find the type of letters.</blockquote>
    The font’s, or the letter style, is included in the source zip under the fonts folder. If you download the zip file and unzip it, you can then install the font into Windows and it will be available to use in Photoshop.

I hope I understand what you are wanting.

ErikThorsen Friend

If that is indeed the issue, please also remember that you need to restart photoshop in order for the font to be available ( perhaps not in CS3 but at least in previous versions ) 🙂

carlucci Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 11151 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can see in the photoshop file, there are several layers. ( or folders ) You can even “right click” on the letters you want to modify and select that layer. Then you can click on the “text type” icon in the left hand palette and click again on the correct layer. That way you cna change the letters into whatever you want, and even change the font type, size, color and so on. Hope this explained it a bit better?</blockquote>

Hello Erik and Whouse, thank you very much for your help and amiability.

ErikThorsen Friend

You are very much welcome! It has been my pleasure assisting you today!

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 11182 wrote:</em><blockquote>You are very much welcome! It has been my pleasure assisting you today!</blockquote>
    Good work Erik 🙂

whouse Friend

<em>@carlucci 11181 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Erik and Whouse, thank you very much for your help and amiability.</blockquote>
    No problem carlucci! I know how it feels to have a problem or question and not have the answers you need. I hope this thread has helped you get going. Now, lets all Joomla!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  whouse 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum