Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I think my poor template is really messed up with malicious files and other problems.
    Not only could I not update the template but moreover I could not compile the Less files to CSS.
    Help. How can I clean out the template? Can I delete everything, maybe except the ini file, and then copy new files from a new QuickInstall unzip?
    The site runs using the Beez template but none of the various ARgo templates (different colors).
    Restoring the previous days backup made the site work again.
    Here are the errors:

parse error: failed at (~".span@{index}") { .span(@index); } line: 1341 for the update

Compile LESS to CSS failed

exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘parse error: failed at (~".span@{index}") { .span(@index); } line: 1341′ in /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php:3553 Stack trace: #0 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(2364): lessc_parser->throwError() #1 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1887): lessc_parser->parse(‘//n// Variables…’) #2 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/legacy.less.php(285): lessc->compile(‘//n// Variables…’) #3 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/legacy.less.php(560): T3Less->compileCss(‘templates/ja_ar…’, ‘templates/ja_ar…’) #4 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/action.php(63): T3Less::compileAll(‘blue’) #5 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/action.php(40): T3Action::lesscall() #6 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/t3.php(179): T3Action::run(‘lesscall’) #7 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/plugins/system/t3/t3.php(109): T3::checkAction() #8 [internal function]: plgSystemT3->onAfterRoute() #9 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/libraries/joomla/event/event.php(69): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #10 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php(159): JEvent->update(Array) #11 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/libraries/joomla/application/base.php(106): JEventDispatcher->trigger(‘onAfterRoute’, NULL) #12 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(458): JApplicationBase->triggerEvent(‘onAfterRoute’) #13 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(137): JApplicationAdministrator->route() #14 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(261): JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() #15 /home/richa292/public_html/cameotimes.com/administrator/index.php(51): JApplicationCms->execute() #16 {main}

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Please restore the last working version of your site with JA Argo template, then proceed to update T3 framework and template + its complimentary extensions via JA Extension manager (JAEM).

If there is error in process of updating template, pls let me know the error in details so I can check.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum