Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I defined new style “brombeer” and use the Development Mode to adjust the .less.css-files.
    When I work with the css-files, the existing file is automatically overwritten with the old settings.

When I change the Development Mode to off and click the less to css-button, the old settings will be display.

What I’m doing wrong?

TomC Moderator

Have you tried creating a new file called “custom.css” within file path /templates/ja_appolio/css – and putting your CSS modifications there ??

http://t3-framework.org/documentation/customization.html#custom-css

miciba Friend

In the meantime, I’ve read that I need a custom.css.

But I made many changes in all css-files.
    And now, I have to search all the adjustments and copy them to the custom.css?
    How can I find them all?

Or is there another solution?

TomC Moderator

The “custom.css” file is the last CSS file read by browsers and, as such, essentially overrides other CSS rules for the core template. Further, your modifications within your custom.css file will not be overwritten if/when you decide you want to update/upgrade your template version/files.

My recommendation would be to inspect the elements you have been 9and continue to want to) modify, and paste the relative CSS rules within your custom.css file. It will save you much more time in the long run than it does to identify and paste the relative CSS rules within your custom.css file now.

miciba Friend

Thanks for your help! Then I will do that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  miciba 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum