Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have some error in my LESS code probably. but i have no clue how to identify where my problem is at. i searched for hours. can’t find the problem. Anyone know a good way of finding the right location?

ERROR:

exception 'Exception' with message 'expected color value: failed at `background: fade(@rood, 80%);` line: 1719' in /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php:3258 Stack trace: #0 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1862): lessc_parser->throwError('expected color ...', 56728) #1 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1070): lessc->throwError('expected color ...') #2 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(919): lessc->assertColor(Array) #3 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1005): lessc->colorArgs(Array) #4 : lessc->lib_fade(Array, Object(T3Less)) #5 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1275): call_user_func(Array, Array, Object(T3Less)) #6 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(617): lessc->reduce(Array) #7 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(277): lessc->compileProp(Array, Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass)) #8 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(215): lessc->compileProps(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass)) #9 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(189): lessc->compileCSSBlock(Object(stdClass)) #10 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(622): lessc->compileBlock(Object(stdClass)) #11 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(277): lessc->compileProp(Array, Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass)) #12 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(271): lessc->compileProps(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass)) #13 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(186): lessc->compileRoot(Object(stdClass)) #14 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1663): lessc->compileBlock(Object(stdClass)) #15 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/legacy.less.php(284): lessc->compile('//?// Variables...') #16 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/legacy.less.php(540): T3Less->compileCss('templates/t3_bl...', 'templates/t3_bl...') #17 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/action.php(63): T3Less::compileAll('') #18 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/action.php(40): T3Action::lesscall() #19 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/t3.php(162): T3Action::run('lesscall') #20 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/plugins/system/t3/t3.php(109): T3::checkAction() #21 : plgSystemT3->onAfterRoute() #22 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php(71): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #23 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php(162): JEvent->update(Array) #24 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/base.php(106): JEventDispatcher->trigger('onAfterRoute', NULL) #25 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(448): JApplicationBase->triggerEvent('onAfterRoute') #26 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(137): JApplicationAdministrator->route() #27 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(255): JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() #28 /home/tlweb/domains/tlwebdesign.nl/public_html/administrator/index.php(42): JApplicationCms->execute() #29 {main}

I am at a loss. hope someone could help me out!

Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m not quite sure what modifications you have changed on your site? It would be best if you can let me know details on those changes. I need to check it from your source code, please pm me FTP account of your site as well.

erickpaulino Friend

Hello,

I am having the same error since upgrade to Joomla 3.6.4.

Can you help me?

Thank you,

Erick

Ninja Lead Moderator

@erickpaulino: You can try to upgrade the T3 framework latest version if you could not solve this bug, you can give me the credential info: the URL of your site and admin login via private reply. I will check it for you

erickpaulino Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Eric,

Could you elaborate the steps to replicate the issue on your site?

erickpaulino Friend
    erickpaulino Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The authentication info doesn’t work, could you check again?

erickpaulino Friend

Hi,

I have just double checked the login info, and it’s working. Was it the popup login or the regular joomla login that didn’t work? Can you please try again?

Thank you,

Erick

Saguaros Moderator

It’s working in 2nd time – weird!

This issue happens recently or after you update something on your site?

I also see that your site is using old version of T3 framework, did you try to take a backup of your site and update latest version for it?

erickpaulino Friend

I updated Joomla, but not the templante since it has some customizations. Also I did not update T3 — I don’t know how to do it. Isn’t it embeded onto the template?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Erick,

The override structure of a template built with T3 will be: Template override >> T3 plugin >> Joomla core

With being said, when you update Joomla, it will replace / update Joomla core, the same with T3 plugin and template, updating T3 framework will affect files/folders in this directory: [ROOT]/purity_iii_qs/plugins/system/t3/, with template, the place will be: [ROOT]/templates/ja_magz/

I think the best way to test the update is that you can clone your live site to have a test site first, then proceed to update T3 framework plugin first and see how it goes.

If everything goes fine, you can BACKUP your live site and proceed to update.

Regards

erickpaulino Friend

Hello,

I have updated the T3 plugin and it worked. Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear it worked now.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum