Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The CSS is not updating from LESS. Everything looks good in dev mode but when I switch it off and try to update the CSS nothing happens.

It is easiest to see the problem on this page – http://bankstar.biz/simpli/index.php/banknotes
    I have left it in dev mode and each thumbnail has a red hover which displays title. This breaks when dev mode is off and LESS to CSS is applied.

I have provided a login below so you can check the issue.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi, Did u apply less to CSS from template options and its complete without error ?
    Also let me know the path of Less files where u did changes on site . It should not be in the T3-assets folder .

srs31 Friend

Hi,

There was no error returned, it said "successfully compiled." But it seemed suspiciously quick, and the changes were not applied.

I will check what LESS I altered, I think LESS from porftolio I think. Does T3 include the Bootstrap less files?

Thank you for your time in assisting with this matter.

After checking, I am pretty sure I didn’t edit in the T3 assets folder. Could we upload a fresh copy over it to rule it out. The CSS to LESS function was not working from the start seemingly (before edits).

srs31 Friend

FYI – I was able to fix this by saving the template as a copy, then pressing LESS to CSS (which took a decent length of time on this occasion), I then applied the copied style/template as default and the CSS was pushed through.

Bit of a hassle to work around, please let me know if you have another suggestion.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    not sure what was the issue , since there was no error . Glad to hear you found a way to solve this issue .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum