Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m a bit puzzled how the workflow is supposed to be for customising css files in the JA Mitius Template (1.0.0b Quickstart install package Joomla 2.5).

When Development Mode is enabled in the backend Firebug points to LESS-files in the t3-assets/dev folder (If this folder is delete a new one is created when enabling Development mode). For K2 it points to less/k2.less. Editing LESS-files in both these folders in Development Mode works fine.

HOWEVER. When i compile LESS to CSS, Disables Development Mode and saves the changes from the template manager – the changes made to de less-filers in t3-assets/dev folder are not shown in the frontend. The changes to the less/k2.less however are compiled.

Am I missing something or is it a bug?

Khanh Le Moderator

Do you compile LESS to CSS before switch back the Live Mode by click the “Compile Less to CSS” button in template admin ? Also, please clear your page cache, browser cache to check if the changes is applied.

Phill Moderator

<em>@digijim 361153 wrote:</em><blockquote> JA Mitius Template (1.0.0b Quickstart install package Joomla 2.5).

?</blockquote>

Just incase you hadn’t noticed the stable release of Mitius is now available including a lot of bug fixes from the beta version you have.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum