Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SInce 2 days i have a big problem with less to css (on Uber template | Joomla 3.4).
    I used to modify template.less, made some less to ccs to switch in non developpement mode = OK
    But yesterday (after a lot of modifications on less file) i try to switch in non dev. mode = less to ccs didn’t display any error but css file was not modifiy !
    I try to compile by templates (instead of styles) and i get this error :

Erreur

parse error: failed at `.img-retina(@file-1x; @file-2x; @width-1x; @height-1x) {` /var/www/accmanager/Mory_Global/templates/uber//less/../../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/less/mixins/image.less on line 20

> and all this variable are well defined!!!

I deactivate the image.less import : OK but another erro on another files, and another else?

Do you know this problem, do you have an idea that will drive me to restart using compilation ?

Thanks by advance (and sorry for my poor Frenchy’s english)

Adam M Moderator

Hi @letroit,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account so I can check ? In addition, kindly provide a screenshot of the error message you got too.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @letroit,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account so I can check ? In addition, kindly provide a screenshot of the error message you got too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum