Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am just developing my website with the template JA Antares. I noticed the small yellow exlamination sign in the left corner of the browser which posts errors on the website. The detail showed an error in line 215. In the ja.script.js I found the following paragraph:

213 var obj = $E('h1.logo a');
    214 obj.onmouseover = function () {
    215 this.setStyle('filter', "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src=templates/ja_genista/images/logo2.png, sizingMethod='crop')");
    216 }
    217 obj.onmouseout = function () {
    218 this.setStyle('filter', "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src=templates/ja_genista/images/logo1.png, sizingMethod='crop')");
    219 }

After removing it, also the IE works without error

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<blockquote>src=templates/ja_genista/images/logo2.png,</blockquote>

Yaa checked the ja.script.js in the Ja antares template pack. Thats sad, recycling scripts or files between different template is justified, but code cleanup should also be undertaken, firefox forgives such errors but IE doesn’t believe in this forgiveness business and still more than 60 % uses IE, through checking in IE should be a priority i guess.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum