Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am using the Purity III theme and using the leftcontent layout. With the layout the sidebars are on the right and of equal span i.e.3. What I want is that the component & message have a span of 7, Mast-col a span of 5, sidebar-1 span of 3 and sidebar 2 span 2.

I modified the leftcontent php file for component and message to have a span of 7 and the mast-col at span 5. But the sidebars have pulled left and not occupying the entire space….

Can somebody help by suggesting a solution?

thanks
    madhall

1. purityIIleftcontent
    Adam M Moderator

Hi madhall,

At the moment, you might have to modify PHP code manually to achieve your goal, please follow these steps:

1. Open the file root_folder/templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/mainbody/two-sidebar-right.php then look for this line:

<div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-12 col-sm-8 col-md-6">

and change to:

<div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-12 col-sm-7 col-md-7">

2. Continue with this part to adjust overall width of sidebars:

<div class="t3-sidebar col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-6">

and change to

<div class="t3-sidebar col-xs-12 col-sm-5 col-md-5">

3. Then look for this line:

<div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-1 col-xs-6 col-sm-12 col-md-6 <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar1']) ?>">

and update as follows to adjust the width of sidebar-1

<div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-1 col-xs-7 col-sm-12 col-md-7 <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar1']) ?>">

4. Similar with sidebar-2, please look for this part

<div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-2 col-xs-6 col-sm-12 col-md-6 <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar2']) ?>">

then update as follows:

<div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-2 col-xs-5 col-sm-12 col-md-5 <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar2']) ?>">

Go back to your Template manager >>> choose current template >>> check for new changes in Layout tab >>> hit Save and check the result.

madhall Friend

Worked like a charm!! thank you…

Cheers,
    madhall

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  madhall 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum