Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,
    With IE6, Since using this template, I now have a problem when clicking on CB Gallery Scroller. When images are clicked, it takes you to that members profile, but the Left-side modules drop down below the rest of the page (disjointed). I’ve tried every variation on the width settings on both the template, and the scroller. This is happening down below the scroller though.
    * All current versions of CB and CB Gallery.
    * Joomla 1.0.11
    * Ajax is turned Off, with Zebrina
    *Template currently set to Wide, w/ CB Scroller set to 880px (have tried numerous combinations, but same problem)
    ** Everything works just fine in Firefox

I really love this JA Template and want to use it, but really need to get past this, All feedback and directions is welcomed…
    URL: http://www.displaymode.com/

chljubicic Friend

Hi

i Had the same problem when i put allvideosplayer in body position. Only IE dropped all left modules. When i unpublished the right modules on the same page..evrithing was ok. Than i put mine right modules back but cut down the width of allvideosplayer in body position and everything was fine. So try cutting down width of you content / module in body position.
    Hope this helps.

I also encoutered a problem with allvideosplayer when AJAX is ON. When AJAX is on and u go to page where allvideosplayer module is on..video starts automated ?! and page is completly broken. So for now i just dont use AJAX in zebrina template.

codestream Friend

<em>@chljubicic 6096 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

i Had the same problem when i put allvideosplayer in body position. Only IE dropped all left modules. When i unpublished the right modules on the same page..evrithing was ok. Than i put mine right modules back but cut down the width of allvideosplayer in body position and everything was fine. So try cutting down width of you content / module in body position.
    Hope this helps.

I also encoutered a problem with allvideosplayer when AJAX is ON. When AJAX is on and u go to page where allvideosplayer module is on..video starts automated ?! and page is completly broken. So for now i just dont use AJAX in zebrina template.</blockquote>

Hi, I really appreciate your response, My video pages work just fine though, I was not speaking about those pages. it has something to do with clicking on the CB Image scroller in this template. When you do so, it takes you to the members profile, once there, at least on my computer, the left modules are dropping out of place…

Is anyone else seeing this? Anyone have any feedback? Are you seeing the same thing as I am? Please look at: http://www.displaymode.com.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  codestream 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum