Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Maybe this is a very stupid question because it’s standard, but I can’t find how to do it.

The main menu on the top shows subitems when you roll over it and when you go to the page the left menu shows all the items.
    Is it possible for the main menu to show only the sub items?

Like this:

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance!

peterva Friend

Any ideas on this one?

geekyartist Friend

Make sure you are not publishing two or menu’s to the same modual position – I have seen this behavior before.

You can have two menus published to the same position so long as not on the same page. Make sure you check the page settings when you select a menu modual.

Hope that helps! 😉

peterva Friend

Thanks Geekyartist, but that’s not what meant.

I found the following ways to achieve this way of navigation:

– For each main item, create a different menu and module and assign it to the corresponding articles.
    – Assign the menu modules to a copy of a template and assign templates to corresponding sections or menus.

It’s too bad that I can’t find any faster way to do this since it’s so much work to assign all the articles.

Can anyone think of a better way?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  peterva 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum