Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi.

i edit the template css so it looks like this

http://72.249.107.143/~yourmark/

but the footer is too far down, i need it to be just underneath the live modules. Also, when i click on the about us, the left menu moves out of position, but i need to stay as on the home page. I also want to make the main content area grey, not white.

can you help please?

nathanbohn Friend

1. check out the ja-mainbody class to move the footer up, may need to decrease the size of it.
    2. check out the class ja-col1 . looks like there is top:-291 set in the css.
    3. try setting the body background color to the appropriate color in the css. You may need to update all the text to a different color as well so it will show up.

gavner Friend

hi,

i still having problems with class ja col1. what will i have to do in the css to make this menu stay in the same position on every page, it moves up and down on the ‘about us’ and ‘services’ page. I dont know much about css so i need to know exactly what to do. Please.

thanks

Phill Moderator

I am not quite sure what you are trying to achieve. The footer is moved down by the padding in ja-containerwrap-f, you could recude that if you want less white.

You site is also not working in IE8 so you may want to add the meta tag to force compatability mode.

Have you tried using firebug (the firefox plugin) to help you work out the css?

Post mockup screenshots of how you would like it to look and we might be able to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum