Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

thank you all in advance,

I would like to change the colors of the background subitems in the left menu.

I’ve trid in the template.css, but no changes.

Could anyone help me , please??

chavan Friend

Hello,

Please let me know which template are you using. So i can suggest help you in fixing it

<em>@media21 228035 wrote:</em><blockquote>thank you all in advance,

I would like to change the colors of the background subitems in the left menu.

I’ve trid in the template.css, but no changes.

Could anyone help me , please??</blockquote>

media21 Friend

<em>@Chavan 228041 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Please let me know which template are you using. So i can suggest help you in fixing it</blockquote>

Oh excuse me : ja_portfolio

chavan Friend

<em>@media21 228042 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oh excuse me : ja_portfolio</blockquote>

you can change it in this css

t3-assets/csse2731.css

The below is the css code where you must change the background

div.ja-moduletable, div.moduletable {
    background: url(“/ja_portfolio/templates/ja_portfolio/images/grad-l1.gif”) repeat-x scroll center bottom #FFFFFF;
    border: 1px solid #DEDEDE;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    margin-top: 5px;
    padding: 0;
    }

media21 Friend

<em>@Chavan 228064 wrote:</em><blockquote>you can change it in this css

t3-assets/csse2731.css

…..
    }</blockquote>

Are you sure this is not a temporary file?

chavan Friend

<em>@media21 228081 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are you sure this is not a temporary file?</blockquote>

Sorry this is a temporary file

the same css code is in template.css file.

Once Edited and saved

Clear cache in Joomla

Phill Moderator

Could you give us an image showing exactly which items you want changing? The above would I fear change more than you want. Depending on what you wish changing it might be better for us to make a custom module suffix for your changes.

media21 Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 228089 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you give us an image showing exactly which items you want changing? The above would I fear change more than you want. Depending on what you wish changing it might be better for us to make a custom module suffix for your changes.</blockquote>

i am doing a left menu, and i would like to change the the background color of the submenues active, hover…

I would like the red in white and the active in red

it must be in ul.menu li li
    but … i don’t fix it

1. submenu
    chavan Friend

<em>@media21 228104 wrote:</em><blockquote>i am doing a left menu, and i would like to change the the background color of the submenues active, hover…

I would like the red in white and the active in red

it must be in ul.menu li li
    but … i don’t fix it</blockquote>

Add a module sufix by editing the corresponding module and then create a css code for it. this will over lap the Existing css

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum