Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there-

I just purchased a template a couple days ago, however I’ve been coming across some issues. The biggest issue is that the Left column is appearing directly on top of the right column. It’s showing that on the demo site as well, so I’m not quite sure if this is a known issue or something that’s browser specific. Currently, I’m unable to have any type of menus (or anything else) to the left of the content, which is extremely problematic.

Does anyone know the root of this issue?

Thanks,
    Kevin

n6rej Friend

this can be controlled by the layout. Go to “profiles” and turn all the little dots for hide/show ( like font ) to “show” then go to very far top right corner and practice with the “cpanel” to see how things behave.

kjlarski JATC

Hi there-

Many thanks for your rapid response. I’ve been doing development with YooThemes for a couple years, so this layout is just a bit new to me, so apologies if I’m asking redundant questions.

I did what you mentioned and see the CPanel in the frontend. However when doing the ?tp=1, I still see that the Left module position is directly above the Right module position. I’m assuming the Left module position, by default, supposed to be to the left of the main content section. Could you please confirm if my understanding is correct?

I’ve attached a screenshot as well.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,
    Kevin

1. helix_screenshot4
    n6rej Friend

sort of yeah .. T3 is a bit odd in that it lets you dynamically reposition elements based on the “layout” choices. In the profile area there is a “cpanel” section. turn all that on and then go look in the front end, and find the tiny cpanel button in top right. With this you can dynamically change the layouts to see how they are currently designed. The layout manager lets you change all this for any layout should you desire. The wiki & videos will help explain this alot. The video’s are accessible from the backend via the “youtube” link in the template manager.
    Of course widths and other such standard settings are controlled via .css but there is a setting in “layout” ->> “default” where you will see a number … like 20.. this means 20% width.
    Here’s the wiki which might help alot JA T3 Framework 2/FAQs – JoomlArt Wiki

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum