Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

Could you helpe me please about Leading Articles on t3 blank themes. I start onepage theme then I try to add the article into that then I installed the t3 blank theme I need to fix readmore section move up close to the article text (please seethe picture with attach)
    How do I do to fix it sorry I m new with t3 blank theme.

Regards,
    meth

1. t3_article
    phong nam Friend

Hi,

You can try to create a custom.css file in templates/t3_blank/css/ path, then put below codes into:

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .readmore {
    position: relative;
    float: right;
    top: -60px;
    right: 300px;
    }
    }

Adjust the top and right to fit the layout on your website if needed.

methawee Friend

Sir, Leo Burnetts

I would like to say many many thank to you it’s working good.But now How do I make Search Show in the the home page when I test and try to put the search 123 in the box it nothing show in the home page But When I go to next menu examle: about menu or contact menu then I type 123 in the search box then enter > it show on that page. Do you have any Idea Sir, please help. This is still in the t3 blank theme OK.
    Thank you in Advance,
    Meth

phong nam Friend

Hi Meth,

Then search result will display on the menu item that you set the Item ID in the backend of Search module, please check it.

methawee Friend

Sir Leo Burnetts,
    I Got it now working.Thank you very much to help me and make me feel good now to work with t3 Framework and Bootstrap,So Now I try to add carousel in the main full page slide.How to add bootstrap carousel on T3 blank template (position home-1)? Please see the picture with attach Sir. Thank you in advance,
    Thank you,
    Meth

1. carousel-on-T3-blank-template
    phong nam Friend

Hi Meth,

I will take much time to customize our T3 blank template with Bootstrap carousel effect to get good result on your requirement so that I suggest you to hire a developer to help you handling this complicated task. Anyways, if you want to do it by yourself, you can refer this tutorial at http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/javascript.html#carousel and try to download the JA Fixel template which we used the Boostrap carousel in gallery content animation type of item. Truely, you should see templatesja_fixelhtmlcom_contentcategoryfixel_item_gallery.php and templatesja_fixeltemplateHelper.php file.

Note: Remember to backup the files before applying any changes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum