Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi, can anybody explain to me why lazyload doesn’t delay loading images like in demo? as i can see in demo – lazyload doesn’t load articles before i scroll to them, but on my site lazyload doesn’t works or something like that ‘cos it loads everithing at once – it dramatical slows my site(

seaneo Friend

can you post your URL?

**not support nor a moderator, just a guy

ozzymanson2 Friend

<em>@seaneo 352605 wrote:</em><blockquote>can you post your URL?

**not support nor a moderator, just a guy</blockquote>

ekb.rhrn.co

arucardx Friend

Because the lazyload plugin doesn’t work for external images. It’s an unfortunate tradeoff due to the use of lazyload + masonry.

ozzymanson2 Friend

<em>@arucardx 352625 wrote:</em><blockquote>Because the lazyload plugin doesn’t work for external images. It’s an unfortunate tradeoff due to the use of lazyload + masonry.</blockquote>

ok,but why my twitter feed is loading at once too if twittes have no images?

arucardx Friend

? Are you perhaps confused with the use of lazyload with ja pager?

ozzymanson2 Friend

<em>@arucardx 352690 wrote:</em><blockquote>? Are you perhaps confused with the use of lazyload with ja pager?</blockquote> may be i don’t know why all my content is load at once( ja pager is enabled

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ozzymanson2 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum