Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi 🙂

I am trying the Magz template and I wonder if I can remove the “layout switch” on the Home page (it only show on the Home page). I cant find it anywhere in the template options. See the attachment.
    (My testsite is localy on my Mac at the moment).

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

1. layout-switch
    Wall Crasher Developer

Hi Tom Løkka,

The layout switch can be found on userpage too.
    http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_magz/index.php/en/other-pages/userpage/10

If you want to remove those switch, you can hide it with CSS rule in your custom.css (http://t3-framework.org/documentation/customization.html#custom-css)

.tpl-layout-switch {
    display: none !important;
    }

Or you can find and remove the code below in these files:
    – templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contentfeatureddefault.php
    – templatesja_magzhtmlcom_contactcontactuserpage.php

<ul class="tpl-layout-switch">
    <li class="to-list"><i class="icon-th-list"></i></li>
    <li class="to-grid active"><i class="icon-th-large"></i></li>
    </ul>

Regards

toloekka Friend

Hi and thank you very much Wall Crasher, that did the trick! 🙂

So I should newer change css settings in the “template.css” file (as I did before), do all the changes in the “custom.css” file?
    What if I will delete a hole line from “template.css”, how will I achive this using the “custom.css” file?

I also did another change in the template. I removed some lines (line 71 to 85) in the “header.php” file (tpls/blocks/header.php) to remove the space and the Magz logo to get the “Home” menu way to the left.
    Is this risky (changing the “header.php” file)? Could it been achived in another way?

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi Tom Løkka,

There was no solutions for php files.
    You should keep track what you have changes for those files.

“custom.css” is a place for you to easily add and manage your css code. It is intented for users who are not familiar with LESS.

Regards

toloekka Friend

OK – thanks again Wall Crasher. 🙂

Kind Regards
    Tom Løkka

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  toloekka 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum