Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

[FONT=”Tahoma”]Hi Friends,

Does anyone has layout problem such as this :- http://bangaloreinfoonline.com/ ?

I have just installed a quickstart.

Thanks and Rgds,
    Pradeep[/FONT]

questbg Friend

Hi itsnexgen

Seems you published something new that has broken the layout?

Disable the few articles or modules that you just added and see if it fixes the layout.

Also, ever copy and paste your text from Word … put onto Notepad first as this will remove any strange code … which could also cause this problem.

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@questbg 209285 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi itsnexgen

Seems you published soemthing new that has broken the layout?

Disable the few articles or modules and see if it fixes the layout.

Also, ever copy and paste your text from Word … put onto Notepad first as this will remove any strange code … which could also cause this problem.</blockquote>

I have just installed a quickstart & havent touched anything after it. ALso havent logged into Admin Panel itself!

steinar Friend

<em>@itsnexgen 209283 wrote:</em><blockquote>[FONT=”Tahoma”]Does anyone has layout problem such as this[/FONT]</blockquote>

Hello Pradeep,
    that’s exactly how it looked when I installed the quickstart package as well. If my short time memory serves me, you need to set the JA News Frontpage module’s position to sl1-l. Try starting there and play around with the parameter settings; there’s a plethora of possibilities. Enjoy!

First amendment: You also may have to relocate a couple other janews_fp modules, like the featured news, from the right1 position.

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@steinar 209290 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Pradeep,
    that’s exactly how it looked when I installed the quickstart package as well. If my short time memory serves me, you need to set the JA News Frontpage module’s position to sl1-l. Try starting there and play around with the parameter settings; there’s a plethora of possibilities. Enjoy!</blockquote>

yup its gets changed.. but i assume we still have some problem. Using Quickstart, it should be exactly as demo isnt it?

steinar Friend

<em>@itsnexgen 209291 wrote:</em><blockquote>Using Quickstart, it should be exactly as demo isnt it?</blockquote>

That was my thought. But please don’t shoot the messenger. There might be reasons for it being as it is. Then again, it might not. 😉

Aratype Friend
    itsnexgen Friend

[FONT=”Tahoma”]Ok.. I solved it.

What did i do?

1. JA News Frontpage -> Just change ‘-newsfp’ to ‘newsfp’ in Module Class Suffix

2. Featured News (FP Module) -> Just change add ‘newsfp’ in Module Class Suffix and change to ‘sidebar’ in Profile Selection.

You’re Done then!![/FONT]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  itsnexgen 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum