Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi, please visit elba dives .it (without spaces 😉 and look what is happened…

the block layout is messed up without i did anything.

I restored the original template.css and variable.less already, but was non depending by that. Nothing else I have modified.

PS Is it possible to know the working time of the support stuff? Is not possible receive one reply every 24h! Tell me if you work by night and I will do as well!

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Did you followed template instruction ?
    You can find also a detailed description on how to configure each module

fvomnia Friend

Hi, I used the quick installation. I didnt touch any layout stuff yet. Im still crying with maps and logo.

YES, I HAVE READ EVERYTHING. I think that the support should ask to themselves why there are always problems on matters already on the documentation.
    Maybe there is something not clear?

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>Hello, is the first time i’m working with T3 and Joomla 3.x, so please take in account.</blockquote>

This is what you said in a post 3 days ago.

<blockquote>I think that the support should ask to themselves why there are always problems on matters already on the documentation.</blockquote>

I think that you should be more patient , since you asked also for a refund saying <blockquote>The reply of the support team are really late and not fulfilling the problem.</blockquote> and this is not true because from what i can see you were always assisted and helped in all your questions. also take a look at the Joomlart support Policy page HERE please

So if you can help us being more patient we can help you , this is still the best support forum actually available in the Joomla world believe me !

fvomnia Friend

Yes, im new with joomla 3, and with T3
    My last website I made with Joomla 2.5 and Gantry based template! blue passion it (have a look!)
    The documentation looks a lot, but is very lack of detail, it’s superficial. And in contrast some time with the documentation of T3

If I get an answer every 24h, i think this means to be late

This is very distanst to be one of the best support I ever had about the template. Due also to the matter that is missing a chat, thing that with the last Template design studio I had.

WE ARE STUCK ON THE LOGO (since monday morning), MAP, AND OTHER MINOR ISSUES!

Let the other judge your work! this is the base of everything!

pavit Moderator

Ok

<blockquote>the block layout is messed up without i did anything.</blockquote>

Your page is using the default template layout , if you read carefully documentation you will see that the home page ( as in the demo page ) should use feature layout , then you can assign the modules to the respective positions correctly

Best regards

fvomnia Friend

I NEVER OPEN THE ASSIGNMENT OF LAYOUT BEFORE!
    Anyway, I opened now and all the Home pages of every language have the feature layout.

Are we working on the same website???

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Anyway, I opened now and all the Home pages of every language have the feature layout.

Are we working on the same website???</blockquote>

Of course , because i changed it

Check your modules page assignments now

fvomnia Friend

Is like before when I checked.
    But the problem is still there…… so….. I don’t think this was the cause
    Do you see correctly the home page in english?

fvomnia Friend

I reinstalled the website guys. I cannot wait 24h for a solution to easy configuration problem like this.

fvomnia Friend

I reinstalled the website guys. I cannot wait 24h for a solution to easy configuration problem like this.

fvomnia Friend

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fvomnia,

Please accept our apology for the delay in getting back to you. Could you please confirm your status ? If you have any question or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fvomnia,

Please accept our apology for the delay in getting back to you. Could you please confirm your status ? If you have any question or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fvomnia,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fvomnia 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum