Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having problems with the layout in IE 7, 8 and 9 on the frontpage only.
    1. The right most modules (More to Do and Tools for Practice) are pushed way down the page and not aligned to the articles top block
    (IE 9)
    2. The intro text on these same modules is huge in IE 7 and the uncorrected version on IE9. These two problems are not module specific because it happens to any module occupying this position.
    3. The module JA Contentslider2 has some faint grey lines overlapping the the layout area.

Thank you in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,
    Apologies for this late response, have you handled it? Please let me know if you need assistance 🙂

funkygirl3 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 302330 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Apologies for this late response, have you handled it? Please let me know if you need assistance :)</blockquote>

I’ve been waiting 5 days for help and you said the same thing to me.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I offer to help since I view your site in IE9 and Firefox but it looks same and I think that you solve it, please make a screenshot of how you wanna achieve so that I can help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum