Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

In Module Manager, when I click every links the 500 error display:

Sr, I found the same problem is here.

1. ScreenHunter_03-May.-05-08.02
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

Can you please let me know if you used the Quick Start package ?

nguyenthong Friend

Yes, I used quick-start package + example data.

Not only Module Manager, Banners, Menu, Users, Plug-in Manager,… have the same problem.

zakladadadic Friend

I had the same problem, but after php upgrade everything works like a charm! So this has to be a php issue.
    PS
    I’m on Hostmonster hosting and all I had to do is put…

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php53 .php
    in .htaccess
    Hope this can help someone!
    Long live JA (Lens)!

nguyenthong Friend

Great! Problem’s been resolved!
    Thank zak!

seeeule83 Friend

Thanks for the try…but problem is not been solved… i have my site at the moment under php 5.3. and i also put the code in the htaccess…no chance…it doesnt metter if i have 5.2 or 5.3. and give that information to htaccess and cgi…if you open 2 tabs in one browser, one for the backend and one for the frontend, you get the error message…it really sucks>:(

Blaine Friend

And did you try the re installation of the Joomla?
    And have you cleared ALL cookies and restarted local machine?

nguyenthong Friend

@see: you should hard refresh your browser, clear cache.
    Add the code to the first line of .htaccess file. I’m using siteground.com hosting and PHP 5.2.x but now the site works perfectly.

zakladadadic Friend

<em>@Blaine 318031 wrote:</em><blockquote>And did you try the re installation of the Joomla?
    And have you cleared ALL cookies and restarted local machine?</blockquote>

I did all what was suggested (clear cache, reinstall admin folder) and nothing happened.
    Since change in .htaccess, everything worked out of the box. (without clearing cookies, restarting….)

PS
    If you are on subdomain you have to make changes in .htaccess in root (public_html) folder!
    Good luck.

Khanh Le Moderator

The problem is solved and will be updated to the download package soon. It relates to the cookie named ‘layout’ which is set by this template.

pedrox Friend

<em>@zakladadadic 317915 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had the same problem, but after php upgrade everything works like a charm! So this has to be a php issue.
    PS
    I’m on Hostmonster hosting and all I had to do is put…

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php53 .php

in .htaccess
    Hope this can help someone!
    Long live JA (Lens)!</blockquote>

After I put the code in the folder. Htaccess, I can not open the site…
    The site does not open, instead, asks me to download a file …

Thanks

pedrox Friend

<em>@khanh le 318102 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem is solved and will be updated to the download package soon. It relates to the cookie named ‘layout’ which is set by this template.</blockquote>

Soon? I hope that is still today …

In that folder is the cookie layout?

Thanks

Khanh Le Moderator

<blockquote>After I put the code in the folder. Htaccess, I can not open the site…
    The site does not open, instead, asks me to download a file …</blockquote>
    You should reverse the change.

<blockquote>Soon? I hope that is still today …</blockquote>
    Not sure when. If you want a quick fix, please download the attachment, extract to folder templates/ja_lens/js/, then clear the browser cookie.

1. script.zip
    pedrox Friend

<em>@khanh le 318114 wrote:</em><blockquote>You should reverse the change.

Not sure when. If you want a quick fix, please download the attachment, extract to folder templates/ja_lens/js/, then clear the browser cookie.</blockquote>

Thanks 🙂

hotsd101 Friend

khanh le,

i tell many user same thing on day 1 lens release but some time ppl not listen, this i do not know why.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum