Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Can someone help me to find a lay out to where the position-1 through position-4 modules can be displayed across the entire area under the slideshow?

thanks,

Hayden A Friend

@cjyeager1,
    <blockquote>Can someone help me to find a lay out to where the position-1 through position-4 modules can be displayed across the entire area under the slideshow?</blockquote>
    I could not access your site.
    You need to extract the folder and copy to the templatesja_biztplsblocks directory. Then open the home.php file in the templatesja_biztpls folder and change:

From
    [PHP]<div class=”t3-wrapper home”> <!– Need this wrapper for off-canvas menu. Remove if you don’t use of-canvas –>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘top-header’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘header’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock (‘slideshow’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘mainbody-home’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock (‘masshead’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘footer’) ?>

</div>[/PHP]

To:

[PHP]<div class=”t3-wrapper home”> <!– Need this wrapper for off-canvas menu. Remove if you don’t use of-canvas –>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘top-header’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘header’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock (‘slideshow’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘spotlight-1’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘mainbody-home’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock (‘masshead’) ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock(‘footer’) ?>

</div>[/PHP]

Next, you assign modules to position-1, position-2, position-3, position-4 positions.

1. spotlight.rar
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hayden A 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum