Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear JA Team,
    After removing some Jomsocial modules (see my post about menu style broken post about com_community), I’m now facing a broken layout problem with IE8 (haven’t tested on other IE versions) on any page of my site:
    – I’ve changed the logo size according to this post: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/having-a-problem-with-my-logos/ but it does not look like to apply to IE. Should I change the logo size elsewhere?
    – The menu style is broken
    I’m not getting any error on my JS console. T3cache has been cleaned.
    Thanks for your help again
    Ved.

PS Editing: not sure the login/pass I gave were validated. Now it’s Ok sorry!!!

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

I can’t login with account that you gave.
    – Fix your logo size issue, please open this file: (/testtemp/templates/ja_teline_iv/css/template.css)
    find and change this snippet code:

#ja-header .main { height: 115px; padding: 0; }
    to
    <blockquote>#ja-header .main { /*height: 115px;*/ padding: 0; }</blockquote>

– About menu style, I see that you have switched menu to spilit menu, please try to switch it to mega menu, or change this code snippet (in this file /testtemp/templates/ja_teline_iv/css/menu/split.css) to get it looks better:
    <blockquote>#ja-splitmenu { padding: 0; }</blockquote>

to

#ja-splitmenu { padding: 0; border-bottom:5px solid #CCCCCC;}

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum