Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

I am proud to announce the launch of the new version of RS Gallery 2. This project has now been taken over completely by me and will be the Main Incharge for the RS Gallery extension from now on.

RS Gallery 2 – is one of Joomla’s most popular gallery extension. It was probably one of the first extensions to implement the MVC pattern, even before Joomla started using one.
    – Batch Upload options.
    – Good Integration with Community Builder
    – Nice Commenting system.
    – Lovely Slideshow implementation
    – Auto-thumbnails, and Facebook style backend upload. Where you can give title to images on the fly.
    – Template Manager, that lets you install different templates, just for RS Gallery2.

Do visit http://www.rsgallery2.net to download this component.

Also leave your bugs, requests and comments on the forums, so that we can work on them to help you out better.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.
    Lead Developer – RS Gallery 2 – The Joomla Gallery Extension

nefar Friend

Hmm I’ll have to check it out

we2solutions Friend

Congratulations.keep it up but no place to see the Demo and the joomla supported info (joomla1.0 or 1.5).any way best wishes.

Thanks

mihirc Friend

<em>@dumindard 153100 wrote:</em><blockquote>Congratulations.keep it up but no place to see the Demo and the joomla supported info (joomla1.0 or 1.5).any way best wishes.

Thanks</blockquote>
    Hello,

The demo is now up and running for all!

Do let me know your response regarding the same.

Mihir.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mihirc 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum