Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi i just updated my template plugin from version 1.3.1 to version 1.4.0 joomla 2.5 and it totally broke my entire site. Yall changed the class names for all modules on the site. This has broken all my css. This needs to be fixed immediately!!

This is what the classes were

.t3-module.modulehomepageslideshow

Now it is changed to this below:

.t3-module.module.homepageslideshow

How do i fix this please help I need to launch my site today?? This is going to break all of my sites when i update them.

thanks,

Josh

jschroeder Friend

Something in the modules.php file was changed to cause this because i uploaded the modules.php from verison 1.3.1 into the html override in my template it fixed the site. I do not want to have to do this for all my sites. Whatever change you made changed the class names.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Josh,

We update new version for T3 plugin to supports RTL language, could you tell me more details about how it broke your site so that I can check for you?

If possible, take a BACKUP of your site first and also update the template to the latest version.

Then let me know how it goes.

jschroeder Friend

I posted above what happened. The update to version 1.4.0 on all of my sites from version 1.3.1 of the plugin on joomla 2.5. The update changed the css class names completely. I am using the latest version of the template and the plugin.

This is what the classes were:

.t3-module.modulehomepageslideshow

After the update to version 1.4.0 of the plugin it has changed all my module classes to this below:

.t3-module.module.homepageslideshow

It inserted a “period” after the word module on all modules. By doing this none of my modules are styled anymore.

This is a problem with all of my sites. It happened on the brisk template as well.

How do i fix this? This has to be a mistake in the plugin because it has broken all of my sites.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you pm me admin login info as well as ftp account of your site? I will check this issue for you.

jschroeder Friend

I would send you the login but this is happening on 5 different sites that i have which means this has to be an issue with the plugin update itself. Could you check to see if it is before i send you this info?

thanks,

Josh

jschroeder Friend

Any idea how to fix this? This is an issue for me across the board with all my sites using version 1.4.0 of the new plugin. No matter what template I use the module class names have changed which causes all my css to break.

This section of code in the modules.php file seems to be what has messed up the css the was the orginal code in version 1.3.1
    [PHP]function modChrome_T3Xhtml($module, &$params, &$attribs)
    {
    $badge = preg_match (‘/badge/’, $params->get(‘moduleclass_sfx’))? ‘<span class=”badge”> </span>’ : ”;
    ?>
    <div class=”t3-module module<?php echo $params->get(‘moduleclass_sfx’); ?>” id=”Mod<?php echo $module->id; ?>”>
    <div class=”module-inner”>
    <?php echo $badge; ?>
    <?php if ($module->showtitle != 0) : ?>
    <h3 class=”module-title”><span><?php echo $module->title; ?></span></h3>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <div class=”module-ct”>
    <?php echo $module->content; ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <?php
    }[/PHP]

You changed the code to this in version 1.4.0 of the plugin:
    [PHP]function modChrome_T3Xhtml($module, &$params, &$attribs)
    {
    $badge = preg_match (‘/badge/’, $params->get(‘moduleclass_sfx’))? ‘<span class=”badge”> </span>’ : ”;
    $moduleTag = htmlspecialchars($params->get(‘module_tag’, ‘div’));
    $headerTag = htmlspecialchars($params->get(‘header_tag’, ‘h3’));
    $headerClass = $params->get(‘header_class’);
    $bootstrapSize = $params->get(‘bootstrap_size’);
    $moduleClass = !empty($bootstrapSize) ? ‘ span’ . (int) $bootstrapSize . ” : ”;
    $moduleClassSfx = htmlspecialchars($params->get(‘moduleclass_sfx’));

if (!empty ($module->content)) {
    $html = “<{$moduleTag} class=”t3-module module {$moduleClassSfx} {$moduleClass}” id=”Mod{$module->id}”>” .
    “<div class=”module-inner”>” . $badge;

if ($module->showtitle != 0) {
    $html .= “<{$headerTag} class=”module-title {$headerClass}”><span>{$module->title}</span></{$headerTag}>”;
    }

$html .= “<div class=”module-ct”>{$module->content}</div></div></{$moduleTag}>”;

echo $html;
    }
    }
    [/PHP]

Saguaros Moderator

I did check with T3 plugin version 1.4.0 and JA Mitius template version 1.0.4 but it functions correctly. Which version of template are you using?

jschroeder Friend

I am using version 1.0.4 which is the newest version. Did you try installing version 1.3.1 of the plugin first and then upgrading the plugin to version 1.4.0? I uploaded my old modules.php file from version 1.3.1 of the plugin into my html folder in my templates overrides and it fixes the issue which tells me something has to be messed up in version 1.4.0 of the plugin because i am using the newest template version.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Sorry for the late response. The latest version of template is 1.0.5 and the T3 framework plugin is 1.4.1, please take a backup of your site and update it to the latest version and let me know what’s going on.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum