Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am going crazy trying to get rid of the Latest News & Popular items from my frontpage…. I have unpublished all content items associated with them (sections & categories). The only place I want to have news displayed is in the Newsflash across the image on the top, which I have working correctly.

I assumed that these items were modules, but couldn’t find anything published in the site modules. Did find a couple of items in the admin modules, but they explicity stated that they weren’t for items displayed on the frontpage; I turned them off anyway just to see if that worked, but it did not. Can anyone help me with this? I assume that it may be an easy fix, but I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

I’m really wanting to get my site live later this afternoon and just need to get this ironed out.

Thanks.

keesimps Friend

Can someone please assist me with this?

nimbus33 Friend

Do you use SEF?

keesimps Friend

Yes, I have SEF enabled in Global Configuration, but don’t understand what this would have to do with me wanting to eliminate Latest News & Popular off the front page???? Of course you’re asking the question so you must have an idea.

keesimps Friend

This is getting frustrating. Can anyone help me with this?

nimbus33 Friend

oh sorry.. missed this topic…

So you still see the modules even when you have unpublished then? That´s odd… perhaps you unpublished the wrong modules or you browser have cached the site?

Do you have a link so I can take a look?

keesimps Friend

http://www.fractaljourneys.com

I’ve cleared the cache from my browser and don’t have caching on in Joomla.

Sorry for the late reply, but I didn’t see the email saying that I had a response….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  keesimps 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum