Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there i am using the latest 2.5 Joomla with this template, my last updated time and date does not show for the articles? I have enabled everything in the menu, articles parameteres, options etc and i am still seeing this above the articles JACOM_CONTENT_LAST_UPDATED?

I looked at the /templates/ja_blazes/html/com_content/article/default.php

i see this

[PHP]<?php if ($params->get(‘show_modify_date’)) : ?>
    <dd class=”modified”>
    <strong><?php echo JText::_(‘JACOM_CONTENT_LAST_UPDATED’); ?>
    </strong>[/PHP]

Why is the text set to? ‘JACOM_CONTENT_LAST_UPDATED’?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@kayz 324562 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there i am using the latest 2.5 Joomla with this template, my last updated time and date does not show for the articles? I have enabled everything in the menu, articles parameteres, options etc and i am still seeing this above the articles JACOM_CONTENT_LAST_UPDATED?

I looked at the /templates/ja_blazes/html/com_content/article/default.php

i see this

[PHP]<?php if ($params->get(‘show_modify_date’)) : ?>
    <dd class=”modified”>
    <strong><?php echo JText::_(‘JACOM_CONTENT_LAST_UPDATED’); ?>
    </strong>[/PHP]

Why is the text set to? ‘JACOM_CONTENT_LAST_UPDATED’?</blockquote>
    Hello,

You can edit JACOM_CONTENT_LAST_UPDATED language in “/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_blazes.ini” file.

Best regards.

Andrew Aebersold Friend

I had already made this tweak before I stumbled on to this thread, but this does not appear to solve the problem. I added the field mentioned above to the file without any success.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@andrewaebersold 334790 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had already made this tweak before I stumbled on to this thread, but this does not appear to solve the problem. I added the field mentioned above to the file without any success.</blockquote>
    Hello andrewaebersold,

Could you please send me your problem screenshots for more clarification? And please PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account, so I can diagnose the problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum