Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

who can tell me how to change the text in the picture ( Latest Reviews )

1. Last-reviews
    smitheringale Friend

<em>@awh4u 186953 wrote:</em><blockquote>who can tell me how to change the text in the picture ( Latest Reviews )</blockquote>

Hi,

1. Go to YOURSITE.com/administrator
    2. Hover over MENUS on the top horizontal menu
    3. Click MAIN MENU
    4. Click on HOME
    5. On the right hand side, look for the PARAMTERS (SYSTEM) and click on it. This should open up your system parameters options
    6. Now you can change the page title text
    7. Or you can disable showing the front page title

This will work. Please thank me 🙂 I get a couple of points if you do and I like points 🙂

awh4u Friend

thanks but the text is not changeable

Saguaros Moderator

if possible , pls give me the link to your site, i ‘ll have a closer look on the issue.

With the snapshot you gave, i have a small suggestion: please check two following things:
    1) Try to find any modules having the Lastest Reviews Titile in the module manager, to check is it a module or not?
    2) If it’s not a module, sure that it’s a page title and then you go to the Menu, and try to put other text in the Page Title of disable displaying the page title?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum